Type: Pale Lager
Sticker Price: $7.99/6-pack of bottles
I picked this one up as it was the cheapest import at the store that day. Good thing it’s hot out and I’ll probably drink anything within reach. I won’t be reaching for this one again.
- Rating (5=best): 2
- Nose: A bit skunky and grassy. Wet hay.
- Flavor: Bright, watery, unsatisfying bitterness.
- Finish: Bitter finish, citrus pith. A bit astringent like quinine.
- Notes: Not very interesting. Refreshing in a watery way but the skunkiness is a turn-off. The bitterness isn’t the pleasant hoppy kind but more the annoying white grapefruit pith kind.
- Shilpi: “It’s refreshing but a little to bitter for my taste.”